TapPrint Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration Number 1244631-M), a company incorporated in Malaysia and having its registered office at 29, Jalan Lekongan Brunei, Off Jalan Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (“TapPrint”, “our” or “us”) has provided this website https://www.tapprint.com.my/ (“Website”) and all products and/or services subject to the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms and Conditions”).
The following are the terms and conditions for use of the Services (the “Terms”), along with any amendments thereto and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by tapprint.com.my. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you have any further queries or concerns, you are more than welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- The Website can be used without registering an account. However, registration is required to purchase the products and services. This is a quick, easy and free process. An email address is required to register and by providing one, you allow TapPrint to contact you for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- You will be asked to provide consent to these Terms and Conditions at the point of creating an account on the Website. By ticking the acceptance box, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, as well as TapPrint and our representatives’ collection, use and disclosure (including overseas transfer) of your Personal Data (being any data or information about you from which you can be identified either (A) from that data; or (B) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access), as well as our representatives’ use, collection and disclosure of such Personal Data to our authorised service providers and/or any relevant third parties in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You must be 18 years or older to register an account with TapPrint. If you are under 18 years old, you must be represented by your parents, or legal guardian(s) in all interactions with TapPrint.
- If you are registering on behalf of a legal entity, you also represent and warrant that you are authorised to act on behalf of the legal entity to enter into contractual arrangements, to bind the legal entity to the Terms and Conditions, and register with us an account for and on behalf of the legal entity. In these Terms and Conditions, all references to “you” and “yourself” means the account holder, whether an individual or other legal entity.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and that you will immediately update such information when it changes. Information found to be false or incorrect may lead to your account being suspended or terminated along with any associated orders. If a dispute arises from information being incorrectly entered by you, TapPrint shall not be held liable for any costs incurred.
- You are responsible for all products and services ordered on your account, and agree to securely store and protect your account information. If you become aware of any unauthorised use or possible compromise of your credentials, you must immediately notify TapPrint in writing. If any products and services were ordered with a compromised account TapPrint will investigate. Payment for any costs incurred by a compromised account may still be required.
- TapPrint will comply with lawful requests and court orders to release information to law enforcement, relevant enforcement bodies or as part of active legal proceedings.
- To terminate your account, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. Placing an Order and Payment Procedures
- All products and services are subject to availability. TapPrint reserves the right to reject any order at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion, with no reasons required to be given. Orders are only confirmed upon your receipt of a written order confirmation from TapPrint.
- TapPrint’s products and services may be modified at any time due to constant product development. TapPrint cannot guarantee to deliver the exact same products and services when reordering at a later point in time.
PAYMENT METHODS, OBLIGATIONS OF PAYER, AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
- TapPrint accepts several payment methods including Credit Card, bank transfer, online bank payment, and credit invoices under certain circumstances. When choosing a payment method, you agree that:
- You have the relevant authority to use the payment method;
- You have sufficient funds or credit facilities in place, and;
- We may provide you with further instructions or terms that you must follow and agree to before using your chosen payment method.
- TapPrint reserves the right to request and obtain validation of your payment method before processing your payment. If the transaction is rejected, the associated order may be canceled.
- Bank transfers: The order will only be processed when the payment is clear and available in TapPrint’s accounts. You must also upload proof of payment (such as a payment or deposit receipt).
- Please be aware of the different payment timelines. Orders cannot be processed until the funds have cleared.
- Transfer of ownership in any product will only take place upon TapPrint providing you with confirmation of receipt of full payment.
CURRENCY AND TAXES
- Prices on the Website are stated in Malaysian Ringgit and are inclusive of whenever it applies. You are responsible for any other applicable taxes or custom duties that may be incurred.
- The price includes packaging and delivery charges but excludes shipping insurance. Any changes requested by you after the order confirmation may incur additional costs (such as for proof prints).
- If you wish to deduct certain locally applicable withholding taxes you must choose either bank transfer or a credit invoice as a payment method.
PROMOTIONS, DISCOUNTS, OR WRONGLY DISPLAYED PRICES
- TapPrint reserves the right to cancel or reject coupons or promotional prices at any time without providing any reason.
- In the event of a genuine error, TapPrint reserves the right to cancel orders placed with incorrect prices (for example if there is a typographical or technical error resulting in incorrect prices being displayed on the Website or elsewhere).
3. Preparing Your Own Artwork or Using Our Design Templates/Services
INTRODUCTION ARTWORK AND DESIGN SERVICE
- We may from time to time offer the following options when using our printing service:
- File Upload. Our experts will still conduct a standard check and proof prints can be done for an additional fee;
- Design Service. Our experts will engage with you to create a custom design (some products and services include this service at no extra cost while there may be charges for others );
- Design Templates. Choose and customise from our large range of templates
- To ensure the quality of products and services, it is important to be as clear and specific as possible and to provide a responsive form of communication. Additionally, please consider the file preparation instructions on TapPrint’s website in order to minimise the likelihood of a mistake occurring.
- The supplied artwork files must be in the specified image format and size.
- The quicker and easier it is to communicate with you, the quicker TapPrint will be able to process your order. Please be as responsive as possible in order to ensure that we can minimise delays. Depending on the service, there will be different feedback deadlines. Failure to meet these may delay the order. If no feedback is received within 7 days TapPrint may cancel the order. You may be liable for costs we have incurred before cancelation if the costs were incurred at your instruction.
- If you provide TapPrint with any text, images, designs, or other content for incorporation into the design service order, you agree to provide any and all necessary information claiming the right and authority to use such text, images, designs, or any other content provided and that use of such does not conflict with any trademark, copyright, or other rights.
- TapPrint reserves the right to refuse to accept a design service order or to cancel design service order prior to completion at any time and for any reason.
- TapPrint reserves the right to use any designs and/or your finished design service project products as sample work for advertising, promotional and for internal purposes.
- TapPrint will not be liable for missed deadlines or delays and will not refund customers should there be a delay due to the design process, customers? delay in approving proposals or communicating with TapPrint staff.
- All design delivery times are estimates. They can vary based on the order. TapPrint is not responsible for any late design service orders that may impact customers project timeline and/or printing.
- Once you have approved the final design, you agree that TapPrint is not responsible for any errors within the design, including spelling and grammatical mistakes.
DESIGN TEMPLATES/FINAL CHECK
- When preparing your own artwork or reviewing our design proposal, please carefully watch out for avoidable mistakes before you send/approve the artwork. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Spelling, spacing, grammatical errors;
- Damaged fonts;
- Transparency issues;
- Incorrect file uploads;
- Imperfect bleed or colour conversions;
- Low-resolution graphics and images;
- User-selected options such as size, quantity, and paper.
- TapPrint’s design team will do their best to be mindful of these issues but cannot take any responsibility for the above-mentioned issues.
- It is important to ensure foreign fonts or scripts (e.g. Chinese or Thai) are displayed correctly.
- No print run is identical, and deviations may happen due to different techniques and materials. Potential deviations and how we propose to resolve any issues are discussed below, to ensure the products and services stays as true as possible to the design.
- Colour Deviations. Our experts are eager to deliver the highest quality to you. However, colour deviations do occur and accuracy may slightly deviate from the provided artwork files. When placing an order with TapPrint, you accept certain limitations regarding the colour accuracy. This includes, but is not limited to:
- There is no guarantee for the same colour as compared to the screen or online proof colours. There may be significant changes when changing from the screen calibrated RGB to the printer based CMYK profile. Moreover, each screen can show different colors, independently of the exact color profile;
- The same colours as previous print runs;
- The same colours compared to digital proof colours, up to 5 % deviation;
- The same colour within a print-run (first vs. last pages).
- Deviation in physical dimensions (Size/Cutting/Etc.).
- The deviation in size can be up to 3mm;
- The deviation of the cutting position can be up to 2mm;
- Orders can be printed with up to 5% variation in size;
- The position of folding can deviate up to 1mm;
- Imperfect hot stamp registration can be up to 0.5mm;
- Imperfect spot UV registration can be up to 0.5mm;
- Imperfect embossing registration can be up to 0.5mm;
- Bleed mirroring deviation in case of customers’ artwork not following suggested bleed guidelines.
DEVIATIONS IN QUANTITY
- TapPrint makes no guarantee that every order will equal the exact amount of the items ordered. There might be a deviation of above or below the ordered amount. In the unlikely case of an under-run:
- Store credit will be provided (to be used for next orders) or;
- TapPrint will directly refund you (Pro-rata adjustment – item price multiplied by missing quantity).
- TapPrint offers different methods of proofing before releasing your order to production. Some are included in the design price and some will be available at an additional cost. We mainly distinguish between:
- Online proof: Included in the purchase price. The purpose of the online proof is to check whether all the elements are in place, and not to check the color accurrary. Hence, it can display significant differences to the final product in terms of color accuracy;
- Digital Proof Print: Charged on an item by item basis. The proof print is color-proof and will be closer to the final product, with a possible deviation of up to 20%.
- Unless conveyed to and agreed by TapPrint, the proof print will not be laminated and may not be on the same paper type/specifications/size as what you have ordered for the final product.
4. Delivery Conditions
- The order will be delivered to the provided shipping address as soon as it is ready.
- The shipping address must be provided when submitting the order.
- You may only change the shipping address in special cases and in consultation with TapPrint, depending on the state of production.
- TapPrint will ensure that the order is delivered to the provided address. If the provided address is incorrect or out of date, TapPrint is not responsible for any costs incurred in delivering the order.
- Some delivery services may call before delivery, and only deliver if details can be confirmed. If possible, please provide a local phone number that is monitored outside of business hours to ensure timely delivery. Failure to do so could result in delays.
WAY OF TRANSPORT/INSTALLMENTS
- TapPrint reserves the right to decide which method of transport to use along with the appropriate delivery service.
- TapPrint will decide if the order is to be shipped in one package or separate installments. In the unlikely event that an installment is delayed, you agree that this is not grounds to return any other installment.
LEAD TIME NOT SUBSTANTIAL TO CONTRACT
- TapPrint will do its best to ensure delivery within the promised delivery window. However, TapPrint will not be liable for any loss or expenses arising from any delay.
ACCEPTANCE, PROOF OF DELIVERY, FIRST CHECK
- You agree to inspect the received products and services on delivery confirming that they are free from any apparent defects or damage.
- If upon inspection, you notice that the products and services are damaged, you must specifically note the damages and send a signed version immediately to TapPrint within 7 days of delivery.
- TapPrint will not consider any complaints about defects or damaged goods after 7 days have passed after delivery.
- You agree to not refuse delivery based on a short or delayed delivery of an installment.
RECALCULATION OF DELIVERY DATE
- Some factors outside of TapPrint?s control may delay your shipping date. It is possible to prevent most of these issues by being responsive to queries by TapPrint or the delivery company. Therefore, TapPrint offers a free SMS service for delivery reminders and changes to keep you updated.
- Common actions that lead to a delay in receiving your goods:
- Late submission of documents relating to your payment method (e.g. confirmation of bank transfer);
- Re-uploading your artwork after the artwork deadline has expired;
- Uploading artwork which is faulty and needs to be corrected;
- Late approval or non-approval of proof prints or online proofs;
- False, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete delivery address or other required information.
- TapPrint will not be held accountable for any costs relating to these above-mentioned actions.
5. Cancellation and Complaint Process
- Here at TapPrint, our overall goal is to make you, our customer, happy. In case you are not satisfied with our products and services, please not do not hesitate to reach out to us – we will do our best to find an appropriate solution. However, when it comes to cancellation of orders we will apply the following conditions:
- If you cancel the order without a special reason, there will be no refund. Upon consideration by TapPrint, and where production has not yet started, credit for the paid amount may be generated (with any incurred expenses deducted);
- You may cancel the order up to 37 days after the estimated date of delivery if TapPrint has failed to deliver within 30 days of such. It is possible that the estimated date of delivery can be recalculated if, for example, re-upload or proof deadlines from the customer’s side are not respected.
- If you wish to cancel the order for any of the above mentioned conditions, you must immediately notify TapPrint in writing. If you have already received your goods, they must be returned in their original packaging, in an unused condition and the full quantity. No refunds can be made until the products and services have been returned in full.
- Except in the case of faulty products and services which breaches the statutory guarantees set out under the Act 599 Consumer Protection (Act 1999) of Malaysia, refunds will only be considered if the issue is raised to TapPrint within 7 days from the delivery date.
REPRINT AND RETURNS
- Reprinting of defective products and services may be an option if feasible. For this to occur, you must return the full quantity of the defective goods. Production lead-times of reprints would stay the same with no artwork changes being permitted.
- If there are no special reasons for return, then returned items will not be accepted.
- Only the same payment method or bank account that was used to make payment will be accepted to issue a refund. This will need to be approved by TapPrint management and will be processed within 14 days.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted under applicable laws and regulations, TapPrint’s liability for any failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations or for any claims against us by you is limited to:
- Replacement of the goods or resupply of the products and services (as the case may be) or alternatively and in our sole and absolute discretion, replacement or supply of what we would deem to be equivalent products and services);
- Repair of any defective goods;
- payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring what we would deem in our sole and absolute discretion to be equivalent goods or services; or
- Payment of the cost of repairing the defecting goods.
- TapPrint is not liable in any way for any:
- Loss, damage, costs or expenses arising directly (or indirectly) from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this contract, that is outside the reasonable control of TapPrint. This includes, but is not limited to strikes, failure of power, governmental restrictions, acts of god and breakdowns in electronic and computer information and communications systems;
- Digital files sent by you which are accessed or disseminated by third parties outside of TapPrint’s control.
- Account Point of Contact; Account Ownership
You must register for an account (the “Account”) to access and use the Services by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address and certain other information indicated as required. You agree that all such information is current and accurate. We will use the email address that you provide as the primary method of communication, including for billing matters. We may reject your application for an Account for any reason, in our sole discretion.
We may suspend the Purchased Services to You with or without notice and without liability if: (a) We reasonably believe that You are using the Services in violation of the Agreement; (b) You don’t cooperate with Our reasonable investigation of any suspected violation of the Agreement; (c) there is an attack on Your Sites or Your Sites are accessed or manipulated by a third party without Your consent, (d) We are required by law, or a regulatory or government body, to suspend Your Services; or (e) there is another event for which We reasonably believe that the suspension of Services is necessary to protect Our other customers. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to give You advance notice of any such suspension unless We determine that a suspension on shorter notice or without notice is necessary to protect Us or Our other customers from imminent risk.
- Content & ownership/ Intellectual Property
Our Services allow You and Your End Users to upload, post, transmit, publish, share, store, or manage content, including, data, graphics, links, photos, music, sound, messages, videos and other materials (altogether, “Your Content”). You are solely responsible for any and all of Your Content. You represent and warrant that (i) You have all necessary rights to distribute Your Content via Our Services and (ii) Your Content does not violate the rights of any third party. You hereby grant Us a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use Your Content in order to provide the Services to You. You are responsible for undertaking necessary measures to ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of all Your Content transmitted through or stored on Our servers. You are responsible for any of Your Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through Your use of the Services.
- Paid Services.
Fees Payment. Optional premium ‘Pro’ paid services such as extra storage, Pro themes, and plugins, or Campus Packages are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay Printshop.com the 6 months, 12 month or 24 months subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable. Taxes: All fees are exclusive of all federal, state, and/or other governmental sales, goods, and services, value-added, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges. Customer shall be responsible for all sales, goods, and services, value-added, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges.